Future Steps oy (after FS)
Tax id: 3165796-1
Vantaanrinne 4C22, 01730, Vantaa, Finland
Source of personal information
1. FS processes personal data obtained with the customer's consent, which has been collected by agreement in order to acquire and fulfill an electronic order in the online store.
2. FS only processes customer identification and contact information that is necessary to fulfill the purchase agreement.
3. FS processes personal data for transmission and accounting purposes and for the transmission of the necessary information of the parts for the period required by law. Personal information will not be disclosed or transferred to other countries
Information to be processed
1. Name, possible company name, phone number, e-mail
3. Account number
4. Payment information
Purpose of the processing of personal data
1. Personal data is necessary for the performance of the purchase agreement. The contract cannot be made without personal information.
2. Personal information is required to deliver an order.
3. Personal information is analyzed to improve customer service and goods ordering.
4. Personal data is required to solve problems related to the goods and services.
5. Personal information is required for possible refunds.
6. Follow comply law and the amounts arising from the contractual relationship between the Customer and FS.
Duration of storage of personal data
2. FS shall retain personal data for as long as is necessary for accounting purposes and analysis.
3. FS is obliged to delete all personal data after the necessary time for the storage of personal data or if the customer requests so.
Recipients and processors of personal data
Third parts processing the Customer´s personal data are subcontractors of the FS. The services of these subcontractors are necessary that the agreement on the acquisition and processing of the electronic order in the agreement between FS and the Customer can be completed.
FS subcontractors are:
- Webnode AG (e-commerce system)
- Freight company
- Google Analytics (homepage analytics)
- Accounting company
1. Right for the access to personal data.
2. Right to rectification of personal data.
3. Right to remove personal data.
4. Right to object to the processing of personal data.
5. Right to data portability.
6. Right to cancel personal data processing writing a letter or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if an infringement of the Regulation is suspected.
Security of personal data
1. Only e-shop employees have access to personal data.
2. FS takes all technical and organizational precautions what are necessary to protect personal data.
3. FS has taken technical precautions to secure the data storage facilities, in particular by securing access to the computer with a password, using anti-virus software and maintaining the computers on a regular basis.
4. Personal information will not be shared with advertising companies or other third parties.
2. Customer agrees to these rules by selecting the check box on the order form.
3. The FS may update these Rules at any time. A new, updated version must be published on this website.
These rules are valid from 19.11.2020